Multi-purpose small animal Intensive Care Unit, providing the warmth and isolation essential for critical care needs for a variety of young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds. With an internal floor area of around 24cm square, the unit is ideally suited to veterinary practices where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.
The T30 Advance is portable and stackable. It operates at 12v for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor (supplied) or from a car cigarette lighter (adaptor available separately, part number: 25.45). The clear door is made of tough, UV resistant polycarbonate that can be closed and latched with one hand.
The digital control system shows temperature in either °F or °C and includes dual adjustable alarms to warn of variations of temperature inside and outside the cabinet beyond user-set thresholds. Simply alter the temperature in increments by using the digital controls to adjust between room temperature and 100°F. The digital controller guards against accidental temperature adjustment. Temperature stability is maintained by a small fan which runs at low speed to minimize noise and disturbance. The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or at low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
Cleaning the T30 is easy: the hinged door lifts off and the working parts and fascia simply unclip and slide out – no tools needed – leaving the cabinet empty for deep cleaning.
- Portable – integral carry handle
- Clear door for easy observation
- Easy to clean
- Quick warm-up
- Quiet, low speed fan
- Digital control system reading °C or °F
- Double-walled cabinet for heat and sound insulation
- Temperature range adjustable from room temperature to 38°C in 0.1°C increments.
- Dual alarms to warn of internal and external temperature fluctuations.
- Protected by Polygiene BioMaster antimicrobial additives
- Safe (12v operation)
- Mains supply (as standard) or 12v with suitable connector – car cigarette lighter adaptor available separately (part
- number 25.45)
- Simple to disassemble for deep cleaning
- Customer support online, by email and phone
- Servicing options outside of warranty period
- Made in Great Britain
- FREE 3 year warranty (subject to online registration)
Protected by Polygiene BioMaster antimicrobial additives:
Vetario intensive care units incorporate Polygiene BioMaster Antimicrobial Product Protection into the cabinets during manufacture. Polygiene BioMaster Silver ion technology provides Product Protection against unwanted microorganisms that could damage the cabinet. Click here for more details…
As with all Brinsea’s products, the T30 comes with a FREE 3 year warranty, subject to online registration.
- Overall height (mm) 297
- Overall width (mm) 270
- Overall depth (mm) 275
- Floor area (mm) 240 x 240
- Effective volume (litres) 9.5
- Power consumption (Watts) Max 36, Typical 18
- Power supply 115v, 60Hz or 230v 50Hz as ordered
- Weight (Kg) 2.1
Need fewer features? Find out about our Vetario S30
Need a larger unit? Check out the Vetario S40 Series II and the Vetario S50 Series II
Product code: USHD440C