Why Buy Vetario Intensive Care Units/Incubators by Brinsea?
An incubator provides a quiet, safe, temperature-controlled environment. Incubators are useful in situations where animals are unable to adequately control their own body temperature, such as in neonates and when injured and diseased. In some cases, incubators can also be used to control the humidity (moisture content) of the animal’s environment, provide animals with increased levels of oxygen and allow nebulization.
With Vetario from Brinsea you can rely on:
- Renowned for quality and reliability
- 3 Year guarantee
- Excellent build quality
- Comprehensive range
- US & UK Customer Services
- Intensive Care Unit use and support help
- Telephone and web-based support and advice
- Technical Support Department
- Spare parts and consumables are available
- Product servicing
- Research and Development Department continually refining, testing and improving our technology
- Worldwide distribution
- Vetario products are all made in Great Britain